n0ah
Dickson
Desmond
Leon
Douglas
Michelle
Joseph
Jing yi
Eunice
Shawn
Ian
Shalyn
Grace =)
Caleb
TEEEEEEeeeee(hahaha)
Sheryl [rocks]

[+] June 2006
[+] July 2006
[+] August 2006

Your Prayers



Songs
Arange the volume beside the long bar

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters

Monday, July 03, 2006

wahh...today very tired...woke up in the morning at play computer games after that i need to go jogging with my mom because she asked me too....well....jogging was not fun because i had to carry the heavy water bottle full of water haha...but it also helps me to increase my stamina....so i jog at bukit timah hill for like one and a half hour....so tiring after that i went back and watched some T.Vs haha after that i ate my dinner =/......and somehow i passes the time untill now....what a boring day it is well thats all for today....its very boring so i can't write anyting else hahaha good night gonna sleep very tired.....

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com--->