n0ah
Dickson
Desmond
Leon
Douglas
Michelle
Joseph
Jing yi
Eunice
Shawn
Ian
Shalyn
Grace =)
Caleb
TEEEEEEeeeee(hahaha)
Sheryl [rocks]

[+] June 2006
[+] July 2006
[+] August 2006

Your Prayers



Songs
Arange the volume beside the long bar

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters

Friday, July 07, 2006

ok.....today was fun in school....well i get to sneak drinks into classrooms because my school system change every different subject i had to go to diffrent classroom its kinda tiring tho but after recess i just bought like 1 packet of drink and put into my school side pocket during lesson my and my classmate just sneakily drink the lemon barley drink hahaha its kinda funny when we need to look out of the teacher....haha....after recess my classmates was like spitting saliva from the 4th floor too the 1st floor it drop onto this guy who was speaking to his friend and he like slowly look up hahaha that moment was very funny i bet his thinking like where did this drop of water come from....hahaha and after that it kinda get boring i just got this special pen from my classmate when my form teacher is teaching.....a few minutes later it got confiscated cause i was playing with it =/ thats sad but its cool because its a invisible pen when u write on somthing only this specific blue light can see it only.....how coool it that hahaha my first time..i tried to bluff the teacher said i need to use it for the project but din't work heh oh well thats the end of my school day....boooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrriiiiiinnnggg

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com--->