n0ah
Dickson
Desmond
Leon
Douglas
Michelle
Joseph
Jing yi
Eunice
Shawn
Ian
Shalyn
Grace =)
Caleb
TEEEEEEeeeee(hahaha)
Sheryl [rocks]

[+] June 2006
[+] July 2006
[+] August 2006

Your Prayers



Songs
Arange the volume beside the long bar

Free Site Counters
Free Site Counters

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

hmmm...today was boorring... like everyday its boring haha oh well...nothing to say actually....just to prevent to become it dead lol...i'am still quite tramertise(dunno how to spell so too lazy) oh yah..my music teacher asked me to play my french horn infront of the class...oh my goodness i should not have told her i play the f.horn so embarrassing...i think my guitar skills are getting better loh everyone dunno i can play haha whoever sees me play will be super schock.....*boasting*..RED......my friend wanted me to watch the scary movie 4 in his home but somehow i did not go....wasted sia thats all i can say for today bye bye (whoever is reading it prolly nobody LOL)...hmm need to find more bloggers

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com--->